Ingredients required for Mojito Diablo:
- White Tequila
- Crème de cassis
- 7 Up or Sprite (Soda Drink)
- Preferable Brown Sugar, if not, then white sugar.
Quantities for one glass:
- 45 ml White Tequila
- 15 ml Crème de cassis
- 3 Lime Wedges
- 12 Fresh Mint Leaves
- 150 ml 7 Up or Sprite
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar or 2 teaspoon white sugar.
- Take a Mixing Jar, add sugar, mint leaves, and squezzed lime wedges. Mix them till you smell fresh mint in the mixture.
- Add 6-8 cubes of ice, tequila, and Crème de cassis and shake it till the glass doesn’t become cold.
- Add the ingredients of Mixing jar to a Collins Glass, top it up with the 7 Up or Sprite and stir again.
- Garnish it with mint leaves and lime slice and serve immediately.
Popularity: 10% [?]